The Pharmacy Assistant Diploma Program at Elegance College of Healthcare Services and Cosmetology will prepare the student to assist the pharmacists with numerous responsibilities in both community and institutional pharmacies. The program includes eight weeks of clinical placement in a pharmacy setting to further enhance the student’s knowledge and skills.
Program Length: 41 weeks – includes 8 weeks of clinical placement in a pharmacy setting.
- Pharmaceutical Laws & Ethics
- Pharmaceutical Mathematics
- Pharmacology Fundamentals
- Non Prescription Drugs and Products
- Retail Pharmacy Practices
- Institutional Pharmacy Practices
- Aseptic Techniques
- Pharmacy Information System
- Customer Service and Communication
- Clinical Placement